It’s no secret that Accurate Edge takes pride in offering the very best firearms training courses in Florida. We’re certified in many different NRA certified concentrations, but we’re happy to announce that we are now NRA LE certified! What does this mean?
The NRA established the Law Enforcement Division in 1960 to help provide the law enforcement community a means to certify firearm instructors that can properly instruct members of law enforcement on how to properly handle and execute a firearm. Today, Accurate-Edge is happy to announce the certification to provide the best in law enforcement and military firearm training. Our state-of-the-art training is even better than before, and we look forward to training current and future members of law enforcement.
We always strive to offer only the best firearms training throughout the state of Florida, and we’re now even better than before. With an extensive background in firearms, as well as a slew of certifications, you can take solace in knowing you’re receiving only the best and most well-rounded firearms training. Learn more about our background, and schedule a firearms course today! Contact us for law enforcement training programs that can greatly help achieve your goals of safety, marksmanship, and tactical expertise.
So you’re hoping to get your Florida Concealed Weapon or Fire Arm License, but what do you need to know? At Accurate-Edge, we always stress the importance and need for continuing firearm training and education to help make you a safe and accurate shot! However, you may not need a beginners course to qualify for a Florida firearms license, if you meet the requirements below it’s probably best you enroll in one of our “next level” or intermediate firearm courses to build your knowledge and skill level!
If you demonstrate competence with a firearm by any of the following, you do not need to enroll in a beginner’s class to receive your Florida firearms license:
- Taken and completed a hunter education and safety course by a Fish and Wildlife Commission.
- Completed a firearms training or safety course by a state-certified or NRA firearms trainer.
- Have completed military service.
- Completed any law enforcement firearm safety or training courses.
- Completion of any NRA firearms safety and training course.
- Completed any type of safety or training course available to the public offered by a higher education institution or proper training equivalent.
If you meet any of the requirements above, we suggest looking at the many courses we offer to help you better hone your skills. Knowledge is never over, and at Accurate-Edge, we want to help you continue to learn and grow as a passionate firearms enthusiast.
Self-defense is important for people of any ages and present benefits that last long into the future. At Accurate Edge, we provide NRA certified protection classes both inside and outside the home in the sunny state of Florida. These courses are designed to help educate students in basics related to personal protection inside the home and outside the home. Our NRA-approved courses offers personal training to small classes, to ensure every student is getting the most out of the course. What are some reasons you should enroll today?
- According to the FBI, over 900,000 arrests were made in the state of Florida in 2013. The largest majority of these arrests were for criminal offenses. Self-defense provides you with skills to avoid becoming a statistic in today’s world.
- Self-protection courses ensure you can handle a variety of situations and keep yourself safe. You will learn the basics involved at protecting yourself, your home, and your family.
- Courses help ensure that you can properly fire and handle a firearm. Being able to properly handle a gun greatly increases your safety.
- Having the proper skills increases self-confidence, this mentally makes scary situations easier to handle.
If you’re looking for NRA certified protection courses in Florida, make Accurate-Edge your first choice.