People have varying opinions on beliefs when it comes to owning a firearm, but there are numerous benefits to owning a firearm. Of course, it’s important that you take the time to learn how to properly handle and own a firearm before purchasing one. What are some of the reasons that you should consider owning a firearm and enroll in our Florida firearms training courses?
- Bad things happen! Of course you can depend on calling 911, but when seconds count and you’re in dire need of self-defense, you’ll be glad that you own a firearm.
- Guns stop burglars! Last year, it was estimated that Americans used guns more than 498,000 times to frighten away intruders who were attempting to break into their homes.
- It is a constitutional right to own a firearm!
- Shooting is a fine sport that can help sharpen your eye-hand coordination and also help you find a new hobby and passion.
- Nearly fifty percent of households in the U.S. own a firearm, so you won’t be alone.
- Guns in the home are safe, when gun owners learn and know how to keep guns responsibly.
- It is up to you to protect yourself and your family. Self-defense is much more honorable than being a victim.
Owning a gun for self-defense is comparable to having insurance. You don’t really count on your house burning in a fire, but the possibility still exists. You also probably never think you’ll need a firearm to protect yourself from an armed robber, but the possibility exists, and it’s better to be prepared and protected than not.