If you own a firearm, you will need to know more about your weapon: about safe and proper use, care and secure storage of the weapon. You also need to know what the law mandates about concealed or open carrying of weapons. And this is where our courses for personal protection in Florida can help. Not only do you learn how to safely use your weapon, you learn about rules and regulations and how to keep you and your loved ones safe.
Personal Protection Courses
Our highly trained and experienced, NRA-certified instructors offer a range of training courses to help you become a better shooter and a responsible gun owner. You can choose from some of these courses, programs and workshops depending upon your skill level and personal requirements:
- Concealed Weapon Permit Course
- NRA Defensive Pistol Mentoring Program / Course
- NRA Rifle Instructor Course
- NRA Advanced Defensive Pistol Mentoring Program
- Personal Protection in the Home Instructor Course
- NRA Personal Protection Outside the Home Basic and Instructor Course
- NRA Certified Pistol Instructor and Certified Home Firearm Safety Instructor Combined Course
- The NRA Refuse to Be a Victim Seminar and Instructor Development Workshop
Your course for personal protection in Florida will equip you with the skills, technical know how, and other important knowledge; both practical and legal. The aim is to help you improve your accuracy and to develop the skills required to be able to protect yourself and your loved ones; and to become a better educated, accurate and more accurate shooter, especially in high-stress situations.
And there is more we can help you with: tips to choose the right firearm, tips to improve your handgun skills, information about equipment to carry a concealed weapon, and tactical knowledge.
Call us today at 1-844-822-5207 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about signing up for a course covering personal protection in Florida. We would be happy to answer any questions you have about schedules, courses, and other details.